ICEF2022 has successfully ended all program.
Thank you all for your participation this year and looking forward to meeting all of you again next year.
Pre-registration for the Press
- ICEF 2022 will be held as a hybrid event and the participants will be able to attend either in person at the venue or via on-line. On-demand video will also be available on the official ICEF YouTube channel at a later date.
- The venue is planned to be Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo.
- Please select whether you would like to attend at the venue or on-line when you register.
- No fee is required for participation.
- Please note that the participant is responsible for the travel and accommodation expenses.
- The confirmation email which will be required at the venue will be sent to the registered email address on Friday, September 30, 2022 (JST) from the ICEF Secretariat (icef-reg(a)convention.co.jp). In case you do not receive an email on the above date, please contact the Secretariat. Please also check your junk folder to make sure that the email has not been sorted into that folder.
- If you live outside of Japan and wish to participate on-site, please understand that the Secretariat will not be able to assist you for your VISA application.
- ICEF 2022 will implement various infectious disease countermeasures in accordance with the event policy of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please be sure to read below PDF and follow the instruction before coming to the venue.
COVID-19 Measures at the ICEF 9th Annual Meeting
Please note that we may cancel the on-site participation or limit the number of on-site participants due to the increase in the number of new cases of infection, the resulting changes in the event policies of the government and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, and so forth. In such a case, the Secretariat will send the notice to the registered email address on September 30, 2022 (JST).
- On-line event is planned to deliver according to the time zone. Please select your preferred time zone when registering.
- The website link for participation, ID and Password will be sent to the registered email address on Friday, September 30 (JST) from the ICEF Secretariat (icef-reg(a)convention.co.jp).
- In case you do not receive an email, please contact the Secretariat. Please also check your junk folder to make sure that the email has not been sorted into that folder.
- After receiving all the necessary information (website link, ID and Password), please try to log in once before the event date to make sure your viewing environment is suitable for the event.
＜Recommended browsers to view＞
Latest edition of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox