- ICEF 2022 will be held as a hybrid event and the participants will be able to attend either in person at the venue or via on-line. On-demand video will also be available on the official ICEF YouTube channel at a later date.
- The venue is planned to be Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo.
- Please select whether you would like to attend at the venue or on-line when you register.
- No fee is required for participation.
- Please note that the participant is responsible for the travel and accommodation expenses.
- Please note that deadlines for the registration are different between on-site participation and on-line participation.
- Please note that “Contact info” field in the registration form will not be able to change after submitting the registration form. All other information except “Contact info” will be able to modify at My Page until 5:00 pm on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 (JST).
On-site ParticipationDeadline: 5:00 pm on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 (JST, UTC+9:00)
- The QR code which will be required at the venue will be sent to the registered email address on Friday, September 30, 2022 (JST) from the ICEF Secretariat (icef-reg(a)convention.co.jp). In case you do not receive an email on the above date, please contact the Secretariat. Please also check your junk folder to make sure that the email has not been sorted into that folder.
- If you live outside of Japan and wish to participate on-site, please understand that the Secretariat will not be able to assist you for your VISA application.
- Registration for on-line participation will continue to be available after the deadline of on-site participation.
- ICEF 2022 will implement various infectious disease countermeasures in accordance with the event policy of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Please be sure to read below PDF and follow the instruction before coming to the venue.
COVID-19 Measures at the ICEF 9th Annual Meeting
Please note that we may cancel the on-site participation or limit the number of on-site participants due to the increase in the number of new cases of infection, the resulting changes in the event policies of the government and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, and so forth. In such a case, the Secretariat will send the notice to the registered email address on September 30, 2022 (JST).
On-line Participation1st Deadline: 5:00 pm on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 (JST, UTC+9:00)
2nd Deadline: 6:00 pm on Thursday, October 6, 2022 (JST, UTC+9:00) ※On-line Registration will be reopened at 10:00 am on Wednesday, September 28 (JST).
- On-line event is planned to deliver according to the time zone. Please select your preferred time zone when registering.
- For those who registered by the 1st deadline, website link for participation, ID and Password will be sent to the registered email address on Wednesday, September 28 (JST) from the ICEF Secretariat (icef-reg(a)convention.co.jp).
- For those who registered after the 1st deadline, all the above information (website link for participation, ID and Password) will be sent to the registered email address automatically, soon after completing the registration. Please make sure to check your email.
- In case you do not receive an email, please contact the Secretariat. Please also check your junk folder to make sure that the email has not been sorted into that folder.
- After receiving all the necessary information (website link, ID and Password), please try to log in once before the event date to make sure your viewing environment is suitable for the event.
＜Recommended browsers to view＞
Latest edition of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox