ICEF2023 - Registration for Participants
ICEF2023 will be held as a hybrid event. You can participate either in-person or online.
In-person participantsIn-person registration has been extended to : September 28, 5:00 pm (UTC+09:00) Registration is Closed Those who registered after September 26, the guidance of the reception will be sent right before the event.
- On September 29 (Friday), the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) will send the QR code necessary at the reception counter on the day of the event to your registered email address.
- If you live outside of Japan and wish to participate in-person, please understand that the ICEF Secretariat cannot provide any special assistance, including issuance of visa application materials.
- After the in-person registration deadline, it is only possible to apply for online participation.
Online participantsRegistration deadline: October 5, 2023 (Thursday) (*By the end of the Session)
On September 27 (Wednesday), the Secretariat (email@example.com) will send information concerning the program on the day of the event to your registered email address.
*The same information will be sent by auto-reply email to persons applying on or after Sept. 28, after we receive your registration.
- When applying, please choose whether you will participate in-person (at the venue) or online.
- This year's venue is the Hotel New Otani Tokyo.
- There is no charge for participation.
- Please note that the deadlines for in-person and online participation are different.
If you do not receive an acceptance email or an email from the Secretariat regarding your in-person or online participation after your application, please contact the Secretariat.
*Please make sure this email was not sorted to your spam folder.
Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox